The School Excellence Framework underpins all of our school planning and reporting approaches. This framework provides us with a clear description of the key elements of high-quality practice across learning, teaching and leading.
The new approach to school planning will shift planning from an essentially mechanical process to one which is high level and dynamic.
It will enable schools to:
- engage with their communities in strategic, evidence-based and long-term planning
- bring a sharp focus to the purpose of the 3 strategic directions designed to bring about school growth and transformation
- identify key improvement measures, along with processes to improve practices and student learning outcomes
- establish the educational and cultural practices that need to emerge through the implementation of the plan, and most importantly, help define the mindsets, skill development and professional learning that is necessary to achieve this change
- provide a clear mechanism to prepare and monitor the quality and impact of implementation.
Fisher Road School is proud to publish our School Plan 2021-2024 which has been developed by engaging the community to create a shared long-term vision.
School annual report
The annual report provides an account of our operations and achievements throughout the year. It is the result of rigorous self-assessment by staff, parents and carers, as well as student leaders.
Download our annual reports for a detailed account of:
- the progress we have made to provide high-quality educational opportunities for every child as set out in the school plan
- the impact of our strategies for improved learning
- the benefit to all students from resources including equity funding
- our operations and achievements throughout the year.